Introduction

Hello! welcome to my personal blog about literary criticism.  In this blog I pretend to show a different and fantastic world through great stories. I am going to give my ideas and opinions about some stories of traditional, sociological, mythological, formalist, psychoanalytical, structuralist, and feminist criticism. The stories name I´m going to critic are; "Thank You, M´am", "Harrison Bergeron", "Uglies", "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?", "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", and "Doll´s House". The porpuse of this blog is to use this amazing tool every single week to share with others my ideas and opinions about those  nice readings I already mencioned before. My personal opinions are going to be formed based on class discussions and internet investigations. I expect to learn important aspects about above readings, and hope to enjoy those stories and enrich my critic point of view about reading.  

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Thank You M´am (Traditional Criticism, Langston Hughes)

Beowulf (Mythological Criticism)